Friday, 4 April 2008

From a Girl's Point of View We Give to You... Love Unlimited




















Produced by Barry White (1972 20th Century Records)


Arranged by Gene Page


From a Girl's Point of View We Give to You... Love Unlimited is the debut album by Barry White's Love Unlimited. It was a success, selling over a million copies. The album is out of print.



















Linda James, Diane Taylor and Glodean White


Side One


1. I Should Have Known

2. Another Chance

3. Are You Sure

4. Fragile - Handle With Care

5. Is It Really Real Boy - Is It Really Me


Side Two


1. I'll Be Yours Forever

2. If The World Were Mine

3. Together

4. Walkin' in the Rain With the One I Love


Bonus


It May Be Winter Outside, (But In My Heart It's Spring)

I Belong To You


Download

No comments: