Sunday, 8 June 2008

Betty Davis by Betty Davis




















Produced by Gregg Errico (1973 Just Sunshine Records)


Recorded at Wally Heiders Studio, San Francisco.


A Classic Funk Album that seems to be out of print yet again!


Bass - Larry Graham

Drums - Greg Errico

Guitar - Doug Rodrigues & Neal Schon

Organ Clavinet - Hershall Happiness Kennedy

Saxophone - Skip Mesquit

Piano - Pete Sears

Congas - Victor Pantoja


















Side One


If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up

Walkin Up The Road

Anti Love Song

Your Man My Man


Side Two


Ooh Yea

Steppin In Her I. Miller Shoes

Game Is My Middle Name

In The Meantime


Download

9 comments:

k02 said...

Appreciate the genorosity and great work, love the new design of youre blog. Thanks a million for the great music.

Anonymous said...

Smashing post! Love Betty Davis. Thanks. Great blog.

Vincent The Soul Chef said...

I am fast becoming a fan after browsing your archive...

Needless to say, Betty Davis is one of the baddest sisters out there. I've got all of her best stuff! Again, you're doing a tremendous job!

Peace and blessings.

thisistomorrow said...

hey there. just discovered your great blog today. i'll put a link on my blog. keep up the good work! mike

http://www.thisistomorrow.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/thisistomorrow74

cheeba said...

nice one! classic album, thanks for sharing!

George said...

I looking forward to hearing this!

George said...

This is great! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Good work. Very interesting browsing through your site and music which I stumbled on via Lalo Schifrin connection.

K said...

Beautiful!!! Inspiring, funky and laid back.
Thank you for this album.